Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Can't you see? (chapter 5)



(Prissy's POV)

It had been 3 days since that 'excellent conversation', and this morning Bebi had to go to Italy for the race. Yep, he'll be gone for the next whole two weeks! And that was definitely sucks! I laid my back on the passanger seat and sighed, a bit too loud I bet, cause I could feel my brother's curious look on me.

"What?" I said. Annoyed.

He looked away, too fast, "Nothing." He continued to concentrated at the road as he was on the mission to take us both home safely from the airport.

Maybe I didn't notice it but it looked like I had let out another 'a bit too loud' sigh again which made my brother finally asked, "What is wrong with you, Priss?"

I tried to give him an innocent look, "Ehm? Nothing. Why did you ask anyway?"

"Cause there's no nothing."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh well okay than Priss," He smiled, "Did anybody ever tell you that you're a horrible liar?"

"I am not lying!"

"Oh yes you are young lady" He grined, "C'mon babe, you know you can always tell me everything?"

"Yeah right." But I told him anyway. I told him the whole story, since he was one of Bebi's closest friends.

"Heeeem let me guess! You're missing him already right now, aren't you?"
My face turned red, "Hmm, you think?"

"Great! And you're afraid that he'll find another girl in Italy?" His face were ligthen up with winning.

"Shut up!" Were he a mind reader or something? "Ehm well, now what am I supposed to do?"

He thought for a while then smiled, I didn't know why but I smiled too. "I don't know!" Then he shrugged his shoulder while he also smirking. My jaw dropped, all I could do was just completly dazed with my mind planning more than 10 ways to kill him. What the hell was wrong with my brother?!


(Koyo's POV)

Did you know that I really hate monday? I hated waking up early on monday, I hated the history lesson on monday, and what I really hated the most was I had to see Prissy walking around the school with Bebi also walking by her side. I slamed my locker closed and steped back. My shoulder accidentaly hit 'something' and that 'something' was dropping another 'something' on my foot.

"Aaaaw!" I looked down just to found out that a thick english dictionary has just fell on to my foot. Before I could grab it a hand already took it.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm really really sorry..." She looked up and I could see her face. I was in shock I barely could talk nothing. I just stood still and kept on starring at her.

Did I mention that I had a crush on Prissy since the first time I saw her? Have I told you that it was her who was standing in front of me, accidentaly dropped a thick dictionary, aplogized to me, and was starring at me like i was a creature from other space? Eh, wait what? a creature? from other space? OH GOD! I quickly came back to reality as I realized that Prissy was starring at me weirdly.

"Emm.. are you... oo.. okay? I.. I am soooooo sorry," She sounded kinda scared.

I took a deep breath, "hey hey relaxe, I'm fine. No need to say sorry. I'm the one who supposed to say sorry, I hit you on the first place afterall." I managed to give her a smile, a nervous smile.

"Oh thanks god you're alright. Ehm well, I have class and I'm gonna be late, bye" She waved her hand,

"Hey wait!..." I tried to stop her, but before I knew it she had gone, "Oh well yeah bye."

***

It's original, it's MINE :)

Sorry for not putting the song quote. I really don't have idea what song should I put in. Any suggestions maybe? Oh well again, sorry for the really freaking late post. Okay, what's gonna happen next? We'll see in the next chapter ;)

1 comment:

  1. song quote!
    "maafkanlah karna aku cinta kau dan dia"
    hahahahaha

    eh gak, gua dapet beneran
    "There's been another man
    that I've meeted and I love
    But that doesn't mean I love you less
    And he knows he can't posses me
    and he knows he never will
    Is just this empty place inside of me
    That only he can fill

    Torn between two lovers
    feelin like a fool
    Loving both of you
    Is breaking all the rules
    Torn between two lovers
    feelin like a fool
    Loving you both is breaking all the rules"
    Mary McGregor, "Torn Between Two Lovers"

    hahaha, yagasih? ngefek gak?

    ReplyDelete