Friday, May 15, 2009

Can't you see? (Chapter 4)

(BEBI'S POV)

I laid on my bed, thinking. What should I do? Should I do what Ioo told me? Should I keep this love for my self? Should I give up? Or... should I... wait for her? The thoughts were running through my mind. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrated, but I ignored it. I thought it was probably just Ioo who were searching for some friends to gossip with, as always. I sighed heavily and got out of my bed. I was thinking about turning on my computer and chatted with some friends when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I was wondering who was that because as long as I remembered, people in this house didn't believe in privacy. They would just open the door and come in. No need the owner's permition.

"Yes?" I asked, wanting to know who was that.

"May I come in?" The person behind the door answered.

That voice. I knew it, it was familiar. Oh God, please, please don't tell It was her. I didn't want to see her right now. Please please don't say it was her. I kept silent, didn't know what to say, until that person began to talk again.

"Bebi, look, I'm sorry..." Yes, it WAS Prissy. Oh no, pleaseeee don't say you're sorry. I begged silently. "... I'm sorry for what I've said before. I didn't mean to do it. I know I was so selfish. Ah wait, no, I AM selfish. I never think about you, I always think about what will make ME happy but not about what will make YOU happy. I... I'm sorry..." Her voice starting to get lower and lower, I barely could hear her. I thought she was crying, but I wasn't sure.

"I... I really am sorry..." her voice was starting to choked up. "I know you must be really mad at me right now. And I know you won't talk to me. But at least just hear me out..." I heard she was taking a deep breath, "I've made my desicion and I'll answer your question..." A long silent.

Okay, I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't just stand here while she was probably crying behind that door. I stormed the door open and saw what exactly i was imagining. There, Prissy stand quitely, ready to give whatever the answer was, with tears forming from her beautiful eyes.And suddenly I did the only thing I could think of, I hugged her.

"Ssssh, don't cry dear don't cry. No I'm not mad at you, I was just jealous, that's all. What made you think I won't talk to you? Silly. Sssh now don't cry." I wishpered to her ear while I stroked her hair gently.

"But I.." She hardly finish the sentence, "I've made my desicion...I..."

I hugged her tighter. I didn't like seeing her crying like this and knowing it was me who caused it. "Okay stop it, You don't have to answer it. It was just a stupid question afterall, I should've known, I should've not ask you that question,"

"But I..."

"Ssssh, no need to talk. Let me talk this time okay?" She nodded her head while I still hugging her. "Look Priss, I'm sorry. Whatever it is I just want you to know that I'm sorry. You know? I love you sooooo much and I don't wanna see you cry. So stop crying please? And for my question earlier? No need to aswer that. I'm sorry for what I've said to you, I'm just jealous of you always talking about him, but I realized, if being with him will make you happy so why not? I promise, I'll help you with him."

I held up her head and saw even more tears forming from her eyes. I thought it was a happiness tears, I smiled at her, and kissed her forehead brotherly.

(PRISSY'S POV)

WHAT THE ?! What was he saying? Did he say he'd help me with Koyo? Oh no please don't oh God please don't let those words come out of his mouth.

After I was sure what will my answer gonna be, I left Nchaa's house and was thinking about calling Bebi, so I took my phone and dialed his number. But you know what? He wasn't answering. I tried about 3 times until I got the feeling that he was mad at me. I had to talk to him as soon as possible and finally decided to come over to his house. As I rang the bell, Lucy, her little sister opened the door.

"Heeeeey darling, long time no see" She hugged me.

"Heeey Lucy, yeah kinda busy with school stuff. So what's new?" I hugged her back.

"Naaah nothing much, just the same old boring days." She grabbed my hand, "Here, lets go inside, you must be searching for my brother aren't you?"

I just let out a grin and she laughed. "BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER YOU DARLING'S HEREEEEEE!!!!!!!" I hit her playfully when she used the word 'darling' besides my real name. "Well I guess, he's probably in his own world right now, why don't you just go upstair and knock on his door? I'm going to my friend's house so I'm gonna leave you two alone here, bye sist"

"Oh okay then, thanks Lucy. Bye, have a nice day." With that, I went upstair and knocked on his door.

I thought things were gonna be okay. I thought it was gonna be a perfect conversation without me crying with no clear reason at all. But what happened was the opposite of it.

I cried and got him hugging me tight and stroking my hair gently which i love the way he did that. But the worst part was, I got him to say he'd help me with Koyo. I couldn't say a word anymore. I was speechless. Wasn't this what you want for a long time Priss? Why wasn't you happy? Why tears kept on forming from your eyes? I really didn't know.


He held my head up and gave me his smile. My favorite smile. I wasn't smiling back at him, in fact, there were much more tears forming. Okay, what's wrong with me? He leaned in and brotherly kissed my forehead. How I want the time would stop running at this moment.

"this crazy love thing
you got to let her go
you can't live out time but you never know
this crazy love dream poison's your mind so
you should have put an end to this a long time ago
you should have put an end to this thing a long time ago
"

***

it's original, it's MINE :)

Sorry for the very very very very very late posting and for my bad sentences. Promise I'll be better next time. Keep on reading, enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment