Thursday, September 17, 2009

Short note; writers block

Okay, so as you see i'm really sucks at updating lately. I just emm you know... having writers block. And I'm sure you know how annoying is THAT.

I got this story stuck on my head and when I reached for my laptop to write it down it suddenly GONE. yes GONE as in VANISHED as in NOT IN THERE ANYMORE. You know that's freaking sucks. Ergh I hate writers block.

So I'm thinking to take sometime off from this story called Can't You See. SURE, I will continue it someday but just not this time. And HELL NO! I'm not gonna give up this blog, in fact, I will post ANOTHER story. I got this really great idea and I'm working on it right now. You'll see.
Oh and one more thing, I'm kinda into writing lyrics right now since he asked me to help him with his new song. Hemm so i guess i'll be posting some of it wen I'm in the mood.

Okay I think I'm done now, so much for a short note but yeah I have to tell you this. So all I'm gonna say now is HAPPY READING YOU ALL :)

xoxo, TRISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment